Best enclosed trailer company?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Landmark Lawnscapes LLC, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Landmark Lawnscapes LLC

Landmark Lawnscapes LLC LawnSite Member

Hey guys,

Im looking to purchase an enclosed trailer in the near future, what brands do you like the most? Which ones hold up the best of the long haul? Basically what i'm getting at is that I dont want to buy an enclosed then it turn out to be a waste of time and money because it was built with toothpics. Thanks in advance:cool2:

2. TREEGUARD

TREEGUARD LawnSite Senior Member

well cargo, pace american & colon arndt those trailers are the best ones but not in that order. stay away from united trailers there crap.

3. bobcatnj

bobcatnj LawnSite Senior Member

i have a haulmark. no problems so far

4. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I do like haulmark, but yet I have never heard anything bad about wells cargo.

5. 91202

91202 LawnSite Member

I purchased my new Wells Cargo 2 years ago after having hauled many diff. brands. I will not buy anything but Wells from here on out. They may be a little heavier than other brands, but I don't feel that is a bad thing. 3/4" marine grade treated ply on the floor, 3/8 or 5/8 on the wall and the frame is treated so that should you haul gran. fert. or something along that line and it spills, it will not chemically react and cause rust. E/Z lube wheel bearings, elec. brakes on all 4 wheels. Craftmanship is topnotch. And I drove directly to the factory in Carbondale, PA and picked it up to save a little money. Great Co. to deal with.

6. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

Pace Summit Trailer designed for a lawn service..... Love my 8x20

7. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

I have a Haulmark and like it alot. It has the torflex torsion axles and it pulls nice and smooth, no issues at all. Its a 1999 model and still works great despite its age.

The only other trailers I would buy other than another Haulmark is a wells cargo or pace. They are very well made trailers as well

8. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

I had a 2001 20ft cargo express back when i used to mow and do irrigation. The problem i had was the screws that held the skin on would always losten up over time. The other problem was that it came w/ car tires on it new from the dealer. So I tore right thru them really fast and had to put trailer tires on it so they would last, the scumbag dealer was like oh thats how they come I sold you a trailer etc. I just badmouth him when I can. REP trailer sales route 33 Greenland, NH dont buy from him.

9. KeystoneLawn&Landscaping

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

10. skennedy04

skennedy04 LawnSite Member

I have a 8.5 x20 Pace American and love it.