Best Enclosed trailer prices in/around Maryland

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by WildLake, Jan 24, 2005.

1. WildLake

WildLake LawnSite Senior Member

Just wanting to know if there are any places to buy multiple trailers for a better price. Couple local guys aren't giving any break for 3 16'to20' by 8.5' trailers. Where do you guys usually get your trailers?
    Thanks,

2. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

What brand are you looking for.

3. WildLake

Haulmark, Pace, Wells Cargo, Haulin. I interested in any of the well built trailers. Not set on any one brand.

4. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

try a search on the web, if you know what you are looking for and the options a drive can save you some bucks just try a search, internet trailer.

5. WildLake

Ive searched the web and found too many dealers to contact, but each one I have contacted has kinda given the same no multi trailer discount. I cant contact every dealer and thats why I thought I would try here. Maybe there isn't much mark-up on these units?

6. s and s mowing

s and s mowing LawnSite Member
    from ky

i been looking too,and i tell you that i found a trailer i never heard of(sitting right beside a new haulmark),it is a tn trailer.you talk about nice.aint no comparison to the others i looked at and was 150.00 higher. iwas quoted 3850.00 for trailer and brake box installed.

7. WildLake

what size for that

8. WildLake

everyone is quoting around $5500 for 16'x8.5' and $100 more per foot for the larger trailers. Includes ramp, side door, 3/4 floor, all the usual stuff. I just can't believe that there are no deals when buying more than one.

9. s and s mowing

s and s mowing LawnSite Member
    from ky

7 x 16 i think.im sure on the 16 part.for sure check them out.all white interior,the torison susp,heavy duty 1700 lb ramp door.do a search for tn trailer,i look just now and they have a nice web site

10. WildLake

They seem nice enough. I'll have to get them on the horn in the morning and see what they can do for me. Thanks