Best / Favorite Sch 200 PVC Cutter

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by MEXANDME, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

You mean you were conceived at Woodstock?

2. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Why you asking me dad? You know the summer of love was before Woodstock. Maybe you should ask mom .... your memory is getting hazy.

3. Mike Leary

Which Mom? :dizzy:

4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Something to jog the memory?

[​IMG]

5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Another thing in favor of the Wheeler cutters are the handles. Far more ergonomic. I notice it, because I often cut many short pieces of sch 40 at one time, for to make the manifolds.

6. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

I remember the summer of love but it was more of the summer of "like". At least i remember something.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Speaking of Woodstock, news of Ritchie Havens departure was just on NPR.

You ever hang with him boss?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Mike Leary

Dropped acid with him and Taj Mahal in Woodstock. Both quality guys. Ritchie was about as intense a player and singer I ever ran into.

9. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Buffy Saint-Marie, Taj Mahal and Gordon Lightfoot have all been in Jeff lately. While i saw Gordon, Taj and Buffy were sold out before i could get tickets.

Both of the great venues in Jeff only hold 1,000 seats and they go in a hurry. Gordon lightfoot center orch. went in 45 mins.

I have seen Arlo Guthrie, Willie, Hoyt Axton, Chris Kristopherson and Emmy Lou Harris to name a few, in great small venues here.

Merle Haggard lives in Jeff and supports the area with a benefit gig now and then.

I'll hear the Woodstock tales soon enough but i have noticed that there are a lot of walkers and wheelchairs at these gigs. There is no lighter in the air for another song request. Too much Oxygen in use.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Mike Leary

Wow! That puts a whole new spin on the term "baby boomers". :dizzy: