1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Best Friend Working With You?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by zacher, Jun 12, 2013.

1. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

I'd just hate to leave a dog in a truck during a 90+ day, even with the windows down. I've been to several small offices (barber, accountant, doctor...) who all have "office" pets, and I've got 4 dogs myself, but I just don't think sitting in a truck in the heat all day would be good for Fido...
  2. caseysmowing

caseysmowing LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree. Would love to be able to take my dog with me but it just wouldn't work out on a mowing route. Big property landscaping owner is ok with it I would. Giving quotes I would to. Being solo you do get lonely and knowing your dog is at home waiting for you all the time. Their life is short be a part of it as much as possible.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

Lets try some common sense. Lets say you bring your dog on a job site and for what ever reason your dog is involved with another dog in a fight?, or is run over by traffic??, or is not under control and bites anyone???,.
    The point I am making is from a Liability stand point having pets travel with you while working is a loose loose across the board. Leave your pets home or with someone else while your working and you will always have Zero Liability for your business.
    easy-lift guy