Best I phone case for the field?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by eggy, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

Otterbox will not replace your phone if damaged. Those of you talking about the Otterbox are talking about the defender series. They have a new Armor series now that is water proof, drop proof, dust proof and crush proof. The Lifeproof case is good buy I think the Otterbox Armor will be better. I also like the silicone cushion inside the armor series. My 1st Lifeproof marked up the back of my Iphone from the hard plastic nubs inside the lifeproof.

2. Paul's Green Thumb

Paul's Green Thumb LawnSite Member

I like my Otterbox Armor... a lot. Totally dustproof, and if you drop it in a puddle or whatever it will protect your phone. Also protects it from rain, and now I can surf and text in the tub! Lol!

3. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

How's the sound?

4. Paul's Green Thumb

Pretty good, actually. It plays music well, I have no issues when I talk. I could use a little more volume, but it becomes a non-issue whenI use my bluetooth.

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I've always had otterbox defender series.. Three iPhone 3g's thru one otterbox and now I've gone thru two 4's with one defender series.

I've actually buried these phones in concrete and then rinsed them off with a hose, dropped them on the farm loading up and ran them over with my 2500hd. Dropped them in the mud off four wheelers and tractors..

Only thing that seems to keep ruining phones is pools and lakes :laugh:
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Paul's Green Thumb

This one is rated to be submerged to 6 ft for half an hour, so I guess that's all one could ask if it :)
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING

DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

Life proof
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. HPI_Savage25

HPI_Savage25 LawnSite Member

Maybe I had a fluke but when I had a life proof I had a hard time hearing when on the phone. Right now I don't have anything and that explains my cracked front and back screens lol. The otter box was nice it just got really dusty

9. IRRITECH

IRRITECH LawnSite Senior Member

The otterbox armor does not ce with a belt clip. The Lifeproof (5) has sound issues. The Defender DOES NOT keep out dust. Incipio has a case called Atlas that will be out in a few days , I am going to try that. Currently running a defender.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. IRRITECH

IRRITECH LawnSite Senior Member