best lawn software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by grassmasterswilson, Jun 14, 2007.

1. grassmasterswilson

grassmasterswilson LawnSite Platinum Member
    from nc

i know this is already somewhere but..... what is the best software to help keep track of estimates, invoices, ...... etc.? what are you guys using?

2. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

qclip going to upgrade to pro.

Tim

3. johndeerefan

johndeerefan LawnSite Member

try lawn pro thats what I use it manages all customers, invoices, estimates and you mowing sechedule.

4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

We use QuickBooks and love it

5. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I've had great luck using Lawn Pro Software

6. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

I don't normally give people a hard time on this board, but try the "SEARCH" button!!

7. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

If you don't normally give people a hard time then why are you giving him one?! :nono: You could have said it a little more tactfully and maybe given him some advice while you were at it. Remember to try and treat others as you would like to be treated. Not trying to bash you either so please don't take it that way. Remember we all were new on this site at one time including you.:)

8. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

Oh, give me a break. "New to the board", come on. If you have spent anytime on the internet, you have used forums at some point. I probaly use 5-6 on a weely basis. They are all the same and almost all have a search feature. So just because hes new here is no excuse. The internet itself is built around the concept of "searching" has nothing to do with this forum, the first thing you do when you get online is SEARCH. Do you think the first time grassmasterswilson went to google or yahoo he didn't know what to do?

There is a wealth of knowledge on this site. In fact the thread just a few down has to do with software. His question wasn't so specific he couldn't get his answer elsewhere. It was just a suggestion to him, once he gets specifics he can then ask.

BTW- grassmasterswilson... I use RealGreen LA 3. Its awesome, and I cant imagine using anything else. However it is expensive.

9. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

you took it just like I thought you would. I was not saying you are new, but we ALL were new at one time, everybody has various levels of experience with computers, the net, lawn site, etc. Do you see my point? It is just frustrating to get that kind of response. No worries, you can say and do what you want. At least you gave him a decent answer in the last little bit of your reply. By the way, do you have a link to the realgreen la 3? is that the actual name of the software?

10. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

See this is why I say search, this is a thread just below the one we are talking on now...http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=128483

But seriously, I love LA 3 (Full name...Real Green Systems Lawn and Pest Assistant 3) Here is the link to the site...http://www.realgreen.com/

It really is GREAT software, and again maybe others are good also and less money, but I've never used anything else. I have yet to find something that bugs me about LA3. All the glitches I found in LA2 have been corrected.