1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Best lawncare software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by CRQualityMowing, Jan 31, 2012.

1. CRQualityMowing

CRQualityMowing LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

I am looking for a software that does it all. The idea software would be one that is the best bang for my buck, I'm not looking to spend a fortune. I'm wanting something that categorizes my expenses like advertising, fuel, maintenance, etc. I also want to be able to creat invoices, billing, work orders, and scheduling. I am familiar with quickbooks as far as the accounting side of it goes, but perhaps looking for another. Thanks.
  2. Schuley

Schuley LawnSite Senior Member

check out groundskeeper pro from Adkad. Keeps track of expenses, does routing, estimates, billing..... I have it and its pretty decent
  3. CRQualityMowing

from Ohio

Posted via Mobile Device
  4. Zackster

Zackster LawnSite Member

Back to the original question!

Check out Service Autopilot. Not the cheapest, but well worth the money.
  5. CRQualityMowing

from Ohio

I have already checked into it! It may definately be an option among others. Thanks.
  6. AdkadTechnologies

AdkadTechnologies Sponsor

Thanks! We appreciate the endorsement.

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

8. stevenf

stevenf LawnSite Bronze Member

Gopher is great and cheap. I was using quicken but switched to Gopher. Very easy to use and does everything you listed and then some.
    Texas*Golf*Bum likes this.
  9. newguy123

newguy123 LawnSite Bronze Member

I would check out service autopilot. It's an online software, pairs up with mobile tracking (time in time out of jobs, etc.)
  10. acculawnsystems

acculawnsystems LawnSite Member

Check out service auto pilot and acculawnsystems.com. One gets new contracts while the other organizes daily operations and billing.