Best leaf blowers??

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by L&C Lawn Care, Mar 4, 2014.

1. walkerway

walkerway LawnSite Member

Remember its only money, and you'll soon be paid back because of its efficiency.

2. MowersDirect

MowersDirect Sponsor

3. ajreeves

ajreeves LawnSite Member

No question I would recommend spending the extra money and buying a RedMax EBZ8500. It's $600 dollars, but I made the mistake of buying the $300 blower and until I got the redmax I thought it was a good blower. The way I see it, spend the money once and be done with upgrading. Out of all the equipment I've had the gap between mid grade and top of the line is the largest with this blower.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. RonWin

RonWin LawnSite Senior Member

Redmax 8500z, most powerful.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Bagit

Bagit LawnSite Member

Get the BR600 magnum. Plenty of power and most comfortable backpack blower there is.

6. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

you can get a br600 for $300??

7. scag2015

scag2015 LawnSite Bronze Member

No,:( around $500 but you can probably find one around that price used on craigslist:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

I have 2 sthil br600. it works good and is a little lighter than the others. I have had 1 for 1 year and just bought the other one last fall. I like it, its powerful, I don't have experience with any other commercial back pack blower.
    good luck

9. echo

echo LawnSite Bronze Member

Excellent advice. Spend it once. The extra $200-$300 can pay for itself in time saved in just a cleanup or 2.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

If you know that you are going to do this, good advice. this has been my practice. Rather buy something good, instead of buying something cheap, then upgrading (more money).
    good luck