best mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawncare3, Nov 21, 2002.

?

Which mower is best

1. greatdane

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  2. snapper

2 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. exmark

33 vote(s)
    75.0%
  4. toro

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Have any of you used snapper and greatdane or John Deere mowers can you please give me some feedback on which one you like best. Thanks -Chris:blob3:

2. Of the mowers listed ive used toro and exmark and exmark wins hands down of the two.

3. dhicks

dhicks Member

I ditto that!

4. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

Exmark is the worst mower out of the last 5 ive purchased if they can fix the blow out issue it wouldnt be as bad

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

You forgot to include "Other" as a choice.

6. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

Here we go again. Round and round we go where it stops knowbody knows.

THERE IS NO BEST MOWER!!!!!!!!!

Maybe best for YOUR specific needs on YOUR specific properties, but different people need different features and bells and whistles.

All these currently available commercial mowers are 6 of 1 and 1/2 dozen of another.

Find out what YOU need and buy it, and quit worrying what everybody else has or wants. Get what works for you. Demo everything you can and buy what you like and what works for you.

Sorry, but I'm getting kinda sick of this my mowers better than your mower CRAP, and I just dont want to hear it.

Sorry dude, I'm better now. Whew, had to vent, must be cuz I'm cooped up all afternoon listening to the rain. Besides, you didn't put Walker on the list and everybody KNOWS Walker is the best mower. :D

7. pyrocare

pyrocare LawnSite Member

What about the Walker, in my mind the Walker is the best

8. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

I thought cub/lesco was the best. LOL :D

9. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

WALKER????? ithink all that walking you guys talk about would make me tired.:D :D :laugh: :laugh: