Best Place to buy parts

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by 1bigdaddy62, Mar 30, 2011.

1. nateturner

nateturner LawnSite Member

i buy most of my parts from psep.biz or psep2.biz. Its only 8 bucks for shipping no matter how big the order.

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

I use russo power equipment and partstree.com.

3. Tn Turf

Tn Turf LawnSite Senior Member

Reviving an old thread. Anyone have good luck with psep.biz? What about mowergraveyard.com?

4. oqueoque

oqueoque LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from NJ

I have used Russo and most of the time they had a good price and shipped everything immediately. Only once I had to wait a couple of weeks for an echo carburetor that was back ordered.

I got a Honda transmission from Boats.net that was around $95, when others wanted around $125. Some other parts were a lot less also. They were slow shipping. This was about 3 or 4 years ago.

5. Dawson

Dawson LawnSite Senior Member

How do these others mentioned compare with ereplacementparts.com?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

I have seen that place a well and they may be off the list price by a tiny bit but you can usually find a better deal else where. I may have bought from them once.

7. PlantscapeSolutions

I have used Pats before. I think both times they had the best prices on the clutch assembly. They should be on peoples places to keep in mind. Especially when you need expensive parts like wheel motors or hydro pumps and you need them 911 it's good to know where to look. Usually even if you didn't mind paying over $100 more for the parts locally nobody has them in stock. Flat rate shipping is great and often you can get next day air from a volume place for very little extra if your in a bind.

8. Tn Turf

Anyone use psep.biz?

For all I know it's a company out of Indonesia who accepts your credit card information in exchange for you to download viruses on your computer so they can hack your computer at night while you're asleep. I never heard of them before and their prices seem too good to be true.

As they say, if it sounds too good to be true... then it probably is. Looking to see if anyone can confirm they are legit.

EDIT:

PlantscapeSolutions, thank you. We posted at the same time. Lol

9. PlantscapeSolutions

Parts Tree is run by Austin Outdoor Power and is about 20 minutes away from me. The mechanic I use like the parts diagrams they have online for looking stuff up. I have bought from them once but they also tend to be just a tad off list price.

10. Tn Turf

They have the wheel motor I need for about $350 cheaper (almost half the price) as my local dealers. No body on the net can come near their prices on real Parker OEM wheel motors. It's almost too good to be true...!

That's why I was so skeptical.