1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Best place to get copper lighting?

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by godzilla, Jan 25, 2007.

1. godzilla

godzilla LawnSite Senior Member

Where is the best place to go to get outdoor copper lighting fixtures? I just spoke with an electrician about a job I have which requires about 64 copper fixtures and he said that just the fixtures are going to be about $12,000 to buy give or take. Anybody know a better place to go where they won't be so expensive?
  2. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

What kind of copper fixtures do you need? There are too many styles and sizes. You could get Kichler 15350CO fixtures for about half of that amount.
  3. seolatlanta

seolatlanta LawnSite Member

You could also try www.clarolux.com. They are super high quality fixtures and they are easy to order and have same day shipping etc.

The copper path lights are great and the copper bullets are too. You will need to go to the site and follow the instructions to get a contractor log-in.

4. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

Most major low voltage lighting manufacturers offer a copper line. As with any fixture, sticking with a name brand will offer support and usually a measure of quality you may not receive from one of the mailorder offshore importers. A fixture only looks good for the time it continues to work and be able to be relamped. I have had good luck with the Kichler fixtures and have been impressed with the copper line that Unique offers.

5. bumper

bumper LawnSite Member
    from So. Cal

FX Luminaire
  6. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

7. Bill Davis

Bill Davis LawnSite Senior Member

Nightscaping is all I use.
  8. godzilla

These are the fixtures that I need.
    Kichler 15352-OZ-3155k 12 volt
    Vista 2111C - MR11 12 volt
    Vista 2170B -MR16 12 volt
  9. godzilla

How much for each of those fixtures?
  10. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: no no... no discussing contractor pricing in public please. Its not fair. There are too many homeowners cruising these forums. Its not that we rip them off but contractor pricing needs to be protected.

I suggest you give Doug a call if you want to discuss pricing. Im not trying to be a butthead but contractor pricing should only be disclosed to qualified installers or designers.