1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Best place to order doorhangers online?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by jajwrigh, Oct 13, 2003.

1. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

I am looking for the best place on the web to buy doorhangers. My concerns are price/quantity and quality. Let me know..thanks!

2. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

yup, good place to order from

4. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

Would you guys hand out flyers through people's mail slots and hang a door hanger on the person's door as well? So that would make 2 advertisements or is that a waste and nusiance?

When would you hand out flyers, when would you hang door hangers? Or would you just scratch out the flyer and do the door hanger?

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi jajwrigh,

If you need your door hangers designed or printed we can give you a bid.

Here is a sample door hanger previously made. Click image for link.

[​IMG]

6. A1 Grass

A1 Grass LawnSite Senior Member

Door Hangers Direct is good and CHEAP.

Full color is nice, but remember - MOST OF THEM GO STRAIGHT INTO THE TRASH. I do just fine with my cheap ones and get WAY more for the money. Oh yeah - I also spent more than 15 years in advertising.

7. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

team gopher how much would 2500 cost white background green print give me a rough estimate got a quote today for 11. cents a piece thought that was high