best priced quality leaf vac

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by hustlers, Sep 21, 2002.

1. hustlers

hustlers LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

I can get a billy goat 16hp briggs for
    about $3000 after tax.
    Any better deals out there for a quality
    leaf vac
    thanks, i have to buy one in a week
  2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i just picked up my billygoat 16 hp leaf vac last week and i paid right about $3,000 for mine too. Hi-way leaf vacs had a good deal on there website for their leaf vac, but you have to order factory direct.
  3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

How do you like yours? I have been thinking about getting one to mount on the front of my trailer. I really would like to see one operate before I bought one. I think I will find a local LCO around here that has one to check them out.

4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

cant really tell you how much i like it yet. im getting a box built on my dump trailer next week and should have it all set to go. all i have to do is wait for the leaves to fall now.
  5. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

I just got mine delivered about 2 weeks ago, got a Hi-Way TGV-16. 16 B/S engine, recoil start. I got it for 1349.00 plus $150.00 for shipping. They are not making leaf loaders anymore, but will have parts for that model. I can't say as to how it works cuz no leaves yet, also building box for my old 85 F-150. You could probably order one thru their web site, believe its

ps they had 11 hp ones and tow behind ones also.
  6. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:blob3: go with the lesco bought mine 3 years ago for 2,000, great machine very well made. tony

ps. noproblems so far
  7. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

I went to the site and it seems like maybe they are out of that product? They have 2 other loaders listed, but not that one, maybe they sold out? I will email for info and see, but if anyone knows anything now, let me know, that seems like a good price anyway.