Best prices for t-shirts

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by sancho_man_orlando, Mar 16, 2007.

1. sancho_man_orlando

sancho_man_orlando LawnSite Member

I just got a kick rear end logo done for my company. Got a 4 ft wide x 3 ft high aluminum sign on the back of my trailer. I now need about a dozen t-shirts printed up.

I've started researching online... what is the best price out there you guys have seen? Can i get a link to it? :usflag:

2. SongBird LawnCare

SongBird LawnCare LawnSite Member

i'm searching right now myself..

pm me..

and i'll have your contact 'link'..

i'll let you know.. actually.. i guess i'll post a thread when i do find out the cheapest.. cheapest that i can find that is..

3. Budget

Budget LawnSite Senior Member
    from Pa.

Look around local to you. I found a place near me that was pretty cheap and had qaulity shirts. But you had to make a minimum order of 24. You pay a set up cost the first time but then after that you can just place a order over 24 shirts or swt. shirts. One color silk screen, small name on the front left and on the back 12"x12" of co. name and cartoon guy.
    Shirts-$3.75
    Swt. shirts- $6.00
    Hood swt, shirts-$8.00
    The more you order the cheaper it is. I like to give back to the small local business around me and some where to go when not happy.

4. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Always look to the net and local for your shirts. We got a new logo so we need a new company for T shirts for our seasonal guys. Throw them 5 shirts for 4 guys at 12 clams a shirt it well worth it.

Note that are seasonal guys are college kids that wear them ever where, so free advertisement. Bars, restaurants, schools, gas stations, etc...

5. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

your in orlando, there should only be about a bazillion places that make shirts right??

6. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

http://tees4less.com/index.html

Royal tees, over $300 less than anyone in my area and they did a great job. You can tell them O'Donnell lawns and maintenance sent you as a reference.

7. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Check out Dennis at www.discountshirtco.com I get 100% cotton colored Ts printed on 2 sides for under $4 each They have special packages on eBay as well.

8. Pastaboy62

Pastaboy62 LawnSite Senior Member

Geez, i am paying 9 dollars per shirt, and 21 dollars per sweatshirt with a minimum of 24. I am going to sell the shirts to some kids at school though and my parents are paying for the sweatshirts...

9. LawnExpressions

LawnExpressions LawnSite Member
    from SW Ohio

One of my good friends has an embrodiery and tshirt business...state of the art machinery and his prices are fair too...pm me if you want his number