Best prices on Trimmer Traps?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TurfPro, Mar 3, 2003.

1. TurfPro

TurfPro LawnSite Member

The subject says it all,,,,,,what's the best price you found on Trimmer Trap brand trimmer racks? I have some home build racks that are pretty good but I would like a new setup plus a blower rack.
    Thanks for your input

2. TurfPro

TurfPro LawnSite Member

Wow! 53 views of this post and not one person has bought a trimmer trap?? hehe ;) I guess everyone thought they paid too much?

Kidding aside, what seems to be the best place to purchase one at a fair price?

Thanks!

3. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

4. mowngrow

mowngrow LawnSite Senior Member

bought mine from a local dealer. they do not sell direct from factory, i dont think. paid 257.00 (tax included) for the TT-2 Pro 4. you can order from yahoo shopping. a diect link to many dealer who sell the trimmertrap line.

good luck

5. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

No...we just pay what they are going for. For what it's worth...have you looked at the Gridiron system by Novae?

6. TurfPro

TurfPro LawnSite Member

Thanks guys.....my northern catalog does not have the traps in them,,,I'll check out the online site.

Scraper, I have yet to see one in person,but I do have the latest Husqvarna catalog in front of me and they look like a nice product. I'd just like to actually "kick the tires" so to speak when it comes to things that I'll be using day in and day out....thanks for the link.

7. Hawkeye5

Hawkeye5 LawnSite Senior Member

Scaper: Do you have a web address for novae? I did a Goggle search and learned that novae is the plural of nova, but thats all!

8. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

9. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Check out preco parts, I got a 3 place rack for $69.99, its not a trimmer trap but its damn close.

10. curry

curry LawnSite Member

I ordered mine from the factory Saturday. Just called them and told them I dont have a local dealer. The TT-2 was $179 plus $15 shipping UPS. Give them a call.