Best site ever

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RICHIE K, Oct 25, 2007.

RICHIE K LawnSite Senior Member

I'm in a good mood today I quess because my wife is sending out the start of fall clean-up billing:clapping: and just want to say that this is the best site ever so much info keep up the good work Sean and his team:drinkup:
  2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

It is a great site. I have learned so much, I am so glad I found it!
  3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I agree. I also thank Sean and the team for keeping this moving forward and being a great resource for everyone.
    Lets also go back and really give some thanks to a guy named Chuck and prayers to my good friend Eric who laid the foundation for Sean to build on.
  4. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks guys - but like MowEd said, I can't take all the credit by a long shot...

There have been a lot of people instrumental in the development and growth of this site....and now it is a community, and not merely just a web site.

Chuck, Eric, Jodi, Charles, Mike Donovan, Moose River, The Members, The Sponsors.... this is everyone's site...we look forward to many years of growth and learning and of course, all the fun that comes with it!
  5. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Better than a college class for sure. The only way you could learn more is work under a professional for a few years (hands on). Some great folks that don't care to share a wealth of experience with us. We know about problems before dealers do in many cases and many problems are resolved because of input on lawnsite. It's a valuable tool for the sponsors to be able to get the feedback provided by members.
  6. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

I'm with tacoma, I've learned more on alot of business topics on LS than I did at a very expensive classroom. Each has its own, but this site is really valuable.