1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

BEST SOFTWARE FOR A SMALL COMPANY

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by muldnerlm, Apr 23, 2004.

1. excel25

excel25 LawnSite Senior Member

GOPHER !!

2. billc

billc LawnSite Member

3. Collegiate

Collegiate LawnSite Member

I have 28 accounts and i wanted something more professional looking also. What i did was go out to office max and bought this invoice and estimate software which really is cheap and organized for the small business. I walked out with it for $40 and some change. Just a thought.

4. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I use Quickbooks Basic.....

5. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

We use quickbooks pro for everything right now, it works great, we only have 50 maintenance accounts we are soon however going to start using clip as we are going to try to build the maintenence side of the company. I would strongly recommend buying quickbooks, it will be very useful for accounting.

6. bbone

bbone LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Clip and Quickbooks for 9 years, just today switching to Turfgold and Quickbooks.

7. John's Lawn Service

John's Lawn Service LawnSite Member

I have small company (20+ customers) for mowing and chemicals. I purchased QClip Pro and like it. See my post under Clip forum

8. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

I am in the process of switching over to a program called M.Y.O.B that my accountant has been telling me to get, not sure how it works quite yet but I've heard good things about it.