1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

best sulkey?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by exscag, Mar 16, 2013.

1. exscag

exscag LawnSite Member

im looking for a sulkey for my 60 in exmark turf tracer witch is best 2 wheels or 1 wheel ?:confused:

2. ashgrove landscaping

ashgrove landscaping LawnSite Gold Member

velke brand is damn solid.

3. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

I prefer the two wheel caster sulky because it keeps you directly behind the mower when turning. Here is the one I use on a 36" hydro. http://www.selbro.com/id3.html

It is built very well and easy to hang from bars or remove from mower with a quick release pin.

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I like the two wheeled velke brand. Just my two cents

5. Joel D

Joel D LawnSite Member

I don't know what is the best, but Jungle Wheels are solid. I was 265 lbs when I was using it and it held me. I just had to change the bearings a couple of times. It also helps lay down a nice stripe as you can see below.

983.jpg

6. ddixon7

ddixon7 LawnSite Senior Member

I have always ran the two wheeled Velke.

7. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

After a whole season on a bullrider I couldn't imagine wanting anything different.

8. SDLandscapes VT

SDLandscapes VT LawnSite Senior Member

just bought a havener enterprises 2 wheel swivel model--did it because I got a great special price, that selbro looks rugged and the jungle wheels bullrider would also be great

9. xtreem3d

xtreem3d LawnSite Senior Member

10. CuttinUP

CuttinUP LawnSite Senior Member

Velke or Jungle Jims. I have the Bull Riders by Trimmer Trap and they are horrible on my 48 Exmark Turf Tracer.
    Posted via Mobile Device