Best Supplier

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by turf78, Nov 17, 2003.

1. turf78

turf78 LawnSite Member

Who do you buy most of your fertilizer and control products from and why?

2. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

I buy from a local company (Hilltop Distributors). I remember finding them out of the phone book when I wanted to get into this biz. They provided me with a lot of basic info, including soil testing, correcting ph, fertilizers and herbicides etc.. along with business advice as they had once ran a lawn care biz. After 9 years of service we have developed a solid relationship. They refer me new customers every year. Thats all I can ask for in a supplier.

3. Arnold

Arnold LawnSite Member
    from Wyoming

I buy alot of chemical products from our county Weed and Pest because they do a cost sharing program with some weeds. I buy fungicides from Willbur Ellis because I like the Scott line of fungicides. And buy Fert and some chemicals from Jurdon Agri-Chemicals because I love the results we get with there fert and I purchase chemical products from them if I can't get them at my local Weed and Pest.

4. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

I use prosource one for 90% of what i need and Lesco as my 7-11 (when I ned something fast)!

5. J.Matthies

J.Matthies LawnSite Member

We buy all our products (chemicals, fert, seed, equipment, etc.) from our local Lesco Service Center. They put out great products at a good price that always show great results. The service is great and when we need something fast.... Lesco is their to provide.