best trailer co?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by RedWingsDet, Jun 21, 2008.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

I just want an enclosed (in addition to my current) trailer that is 20', something that'll last 10+ years and be structurally sound for the abuse, as well as cosmetically.

I am thinking wells cargo?

Opinions?

2. farmboy52787

farmboy52787 LawnSite Member

I bought a Cargo Express, very solid trailer, they use advantech for the floors and they do a good job on the inside by putting plywood up and covering all the seams. Mines 8.5x18 V-nose with Aluminum on the outside and about 7' interior height. 10,000 lb GVWR too and you can walk on the roof. Also you wont have to worry about shoveling off the trailer during the winter if you have snow in your area like we do here, I saw a few that were parked outside (one of them a pace) and it bowed in the middle from the weight of the snow. I looked at a Pace too and this was so much better.

3. bowhunter74

bowhunter74 LawnSite Member
    from mo

Check H&H trailers.

4. IMO nothing compaers to wells cargo. Nobody matches thier warranty (to my knowledge), and they have the best resale value by far. There is a reason why brickman uses them, along with many other "larger" companies, and i can tell you they arent using them because of price b/c they're not cheap.

5. Chairmnofthboard

Chairmnofthboard LawnSite Member
    from So Cal

Classic trailers. pretty much the nicest one you'll find. but it is expensive.

6. mnglocker

mnglocker LawnSite Senior Member

Felling and H&H come to mind when I think of bobcat trailers.