Best trimmer rack?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Drivefaster35, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Drivefaster35

Drivefaster35 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Hey guys I should be getting my new trailer in sometime next week and was wondering on what type of trimmer and backpack blower racks to go with I was going to go with the trimmertrap set-up however, there was a post on here a while back with a few unhappy customers. I need something thats reliable and string I do some hughway traveling and dont feel like loosing a $500 blower and 2 $400 trimmers any help would be awsome. :drinkup:
  2. acm8705

acm8705 LawnSite Member

3. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Jungle jims look good and are easy to use. I actually bought mine from mowpart for I think $150 for a 3 holder.
  4. The Captain

The Captain LawnSite Senior Member

I've got the Trimmertrap T-3. I like it except, the support an lockdown hooks held so tightly it ripped the rubber pads on my Echo trimmers as they viberated going down the road. Jungle Jim has a nice set up for everything you'll put on the trailer. I haven't seen the Extreme racks up close. (If you decide on the Jungle Jim products call Olivea or Jennifer for "scratch and dent" prices.)
  5. Check out our Xtreme Series trimmer rack at:

Lawnsite users get 10% off using coupon code: lawnsite1
  6. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Without a doubt ... by far, the best racks are the Xtreme Series racks! Visit their website, check them out ... and check with Matt as I believe that Lawnsite members still get a 10% discount!

Actually, there is a link in my sig below that will take you to their website. I love mine!
  7. tomgolfs44

tomgolfs44 LawnSite Member

one more vote for Xtreme trimmer rack!! Love the security of it and the fact that it keeps the motor (gas cap that "Sally" might have tightened) upright.
  8. TriPLandscaping

TriPLandscaping LawnSite Member

My vote is definetly grid iron. A bit pricey. All aluminum. No rusting. Very flexible with other accessories.Check them out.
  9. jtrover

jtrover LawnSite Member

I agree 100% expensive but definitely worth it!
  10. Drivefaster35

Drivefaster35 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

OK I also have a bp45 John deere backpack blower what would u suggest to keep that up and out of the way (what kinda rack?)