Best trimmer racks for the money?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by olebrooklawn, May 2, 2011.

1. olebrooklawn

olebrooklawn LawnSite Member

Looking for racks?

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Greentouch extreme. Everything else I've seen totally sucks. Including my trimmer traps.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. cpllawncare

cpllawncare LawnSite Silver Member

I'm looking at racks also, but I'm not sure about having to mount a bracket on the trimmer shaft, as is the case with the extreme racks.

4. watatrp

watatrp LawnSite Senior Member

What is your concern? The bracket is made out of aluminum and weighs just a few ounces.

5. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Yep. Buddy of mine has the extreme rack, and after about the first 30 seconds of trimming you don't notice the block.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

BRAND NEW Jungle Jim red 3 trimmer racks/lockable/awesome - $130 free shipping

BRAND NEW Jungle Jim red 2 blower racks/lockable/awesome $89 free shipping

You also have the option to buy both of them for $160 free shipping

PM me for details...

7. olebrooklawn

olebrooklawn LawnSite Member

where at man. hook me up

8. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

Been using trimmer traps for almost 10 years, and bought the jungle jims trimmer/blower set as mentioned above. i like them so far, especially for the cost. I bought them from a reccomendation from a post on here about a month ago, arrived in 2 days and are excellent

Southern Pride sent you a PM about a rack.

9. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

PM sent.

That was my recommendation thread you are referring to lol It's the same seller, atvxpress.

10. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

the extreme racks are by far the best racks out there. I love the one I got, it literally takes like 2 seconds to take off and put on the rack. No pins to lose or break, impossible to cut the lock off, and the trimmers don't spin.

Anymore with racks being what 100-125+ bucks for just the old plain kind with a pin, why not buck up a few more dollars and have something thats faster and easier? 2 place racks are 150ish shipped on ebay.