Best w/b blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnkid, Feb 28, 2002.

1. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

In your guys experience, which is the best w/b blower out on the market. Little Wonder, Giant Vac, Billy goat, or Lesco

2. linky

linky LawnSite Member

This fall i purchased a little wonder 10hp. I am very happy with its performance. I have never used any of the others but everyone tells me not to bother. I like to use it along with my shindaiwa 630 - They make a good pair.

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

littel Wounder by far. Just try one then Try the other's. I bought a 10HP Littel Wonder this past year it' Super.
    Johnny G.:cool: :cool:

4. edward hedrick

edward hedrick LawnSite Senior Member

Try a Fradan, I have an 8hp.

5. JEFF ZALMANOFF

JEFF ZALMANOFF LawnSite Member

I bought a little wonder blower 5 hp two years ago . it has been very good and is built strong . i going to get a second one .

6. Little Wonder's blower housing design creates more CFM than the others.

I used one doing asphalt sealing and it works well.

7. slplow

slplow LawnSite Senior Member

I have a fradon and a little wonder both 8hp . Hands down the fradon blows alot better than the little wonder and is less bulky.

8. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

9. AGG Lawn Maintenance

AGG Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from Elberon

I have little wonder blowers (10 hp) they are the best for what we do. I have also rented a Billy Goat 10 hp this past year when one of my blowers broke. The Billy Goat blowers are pretty good as well. They have a trigger on them that allow you to control the air flow at any given time. My advice if you have the accounts rent different ones to get a feel for which one you like. You may also be able to demo one from your local dealer.
    Travis