Best way to email plant selection ideas???

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by New2TheGreenIndustry, Jan 26, 2013.

1. New2TheGreenIndustry

New2TheGreenIndustry LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

I will often email 25-50 different pictures of plants to a perpective client just to get some input as to what they like. It seems to work ok with the pic file given the name of the plant, and just tell the customer to scroll over the picture and the name should pop up.

My concern is that it may not work like this in every inbox and there's got to be a better way. Short of adding a plant section to the website, how do you pull a group of plants/pics to send to a customer?

2. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

Make a powerpoint presentation with numbers and send the pdf to them

3. PaperCutter

PaperCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Not a bad idea. You could also just share the powerpoint presentation with them using Slideshare.

I create a photo book in Photoshop and PDF it over.

4. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

That or just use a good graphic design program with different plant options in each design, along with some pictures of the plants.

In most situations, only a few plants will be correct for the site, so whittling the list down will help immensely.

5. AGLA

AGLA LawnSite Bronze Member

You could keep a word doc on your computer with links to your most commonly used plants. Then cut and paste the links into an email.