Best way to get new customers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by lukepais15, May 8, 2011.

1. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

just know your numbers to opperate and go shake hands its your cheapest and most direct advertising you can do for yourself . we spend less per year in advertising the your school lunches do think of that

2. tlc1994

tlc1994 LawnSite Senior Member

Since when did threads turn into infomercials? Anyway, to expand I would focus on targeting neighbors of current customers, assuming that they seem like they are worth working for. Otherwise target an ideal neighborhood that you feel you would be the most successful in. Follow that by door to door advertising, handing out business cards, etc.
    And while referrals are one of the most likely ways to scorre you new accounts, simply telling neighbors that you are looking to expand service in the neighborhood may cause them to point you out to their neighbors. I believe a happy and loyal customer is most likely to help you, but some guys may offer a discount for "bundling" neighbors to save time and travel costs.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. wbw

wbw LawnSite Fanatic

They are sponsors that pay for this site so you can use it. I personally appreciate them.

4. PostcardMania

PostcardMania LawnSite Member

Thanks for your appreciation :) but I don't blame him, I don't like advertising messages all over the place either. That's why I try to not to be too "salesy".

I'm always happy to help whether you use our services or not and that attitude stems straight down from our CEO.