1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

best website/company to buy from

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by AKraly, Sep 28, 2006.

1. AKraly

AKraly LawnSite Member

Hey guys, i'm just wondering what everyones opinion is on buying chemical sprays and sprayers online... what are some of the sites that you shop at?
  2. Rob Spread & Spray

Rob Spread & Spray LawnSite Member

I wouldnt by the chemc online. Most likely pay more money plus shipping.
    I have bought some back pack sprayers from Northern Tool
  3. olive123

olive123 LawnSite Senior Member

the most important thing is to find a solid company with KNOWLEGEABLE
    people. You need a good contact that is willing to help you with problems and be able to point you in the right direction when choosing chemicals that you are not used to using. I find those are usually the smaller companies around town.
    I HATE dealing with a company that takes orders and ultimately knows nothing about your industry or dosent have the common courtesy to help with questions. I am of the feeling i dont need them they need me. Treat me like it!
    (can you tell what ive been through this week?) :drinkup:

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

Lesco local here.
  5. mrkosar

mrkosar LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Lesco definitely. The guy I deal with here is very knowledgeable and helps me...not just sells to me. I trust him and that is what it's all about.