Best website hosting service?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by SouthernYankee, Jul 22, 2005.

1. ritchiem

ritchiem LawnSite Member

I agree with you tony. Godaddy's help FAQ's are terrible and their customer telephone support is just as bad...however they are a cheap way to host your site. I have setup many a godaddy account, just don't ask them for help! I host on omnis.com And they are a wonderful bunch...more expensive, but it shows with what you get.

2. Tony12

Tony12 LawnSite Member

Check webhostingtalk.com and webhostingjury.com

Do a search on their forums and I'm sure you will be pointed in the right direction, the information on these forums prompted me to join http://www.micfo.com with Site5.com and Hostgator. running a very close 2nd, all 3 are noted for their CUSTOMER SERVICE.

3. n2h20

n2h20 LawnSite Senior Member

really... godaddy is bad? i have had good luck with godaddy.. ever since their superbowl commercial their service has dropped a bit....

4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I would never host my site with anything but a month-to-month contract, too much unreliability to go dealing with some long-term contract just to find out you're not happy with it. Far as hosts, I mean, they're literally a dime a dozen and MOST (if not all) don't host in-house meaning they rent the server and then outsource drivespace.