Best Work Pants

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by recycledsole, Sep 12, 2012.

1. cutbetterthanyou

cutbetterthanyou LawnSite Bronze Member

dickies. They run a little small. I have to get them in a 38 waist and i am 36 and they are still on the tight side. I did get ones call "double knee" and they are more roomy.

2. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

If you don't mind spending a little money Blackhawk Tactical pants are very nice. Lightweight, kahki color, water proof (think sprinklers), don't stain much.

I bought 2 pairs this spring and they show very little wear or stains the whole season. Even in the 90 degree days I wore them and I stayed pretty cool.

3. PLS-Tx

PLS-Tx LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

Red Cap
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. peachtree landscapes

peachtree landscapes LawnSite Member

Mountain Khakis

5. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

Cabellas Trail hiker pants--look like tactical pants and have reinforced knees--$35-$40--lots of pockets-

6. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

thanks for the suggestions guys

7. GrassGuerilla

GrassGuerilla LawnSite Bronze Member

Dickies LP700 comfort waist (expandable, great for CC) comfortable, durable (lifetime satisfaction guaranty). Much cooler and lighter than jeans. Look more professional too.

The LP817 is the same but lacks the cell phone pocket on the thigh. (Kinda miss it).

Bought them from UMIdirect.com great prices, shipped quick. Shipped to my door for less than the local store. Saved the gas, and hassle. I realize I'm kinda late to the online shopping game, but its been a revelation. I guess I always feared "would it fit"? Preferring to try clothes (and shoes) on before buying. I now realize I spent as much shopping as I did actual buying.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Bryan27

Bryan27 LawnSite Member

The most comfortable pants I've ever worn! Not cheap, but they are great pants.

9. grassmasterswilson

grassmasterswilson LawnSite Platinum Member
    from nc

Wore some dulth trading company pants last year. Very similar to car hart.

10. bel-nor

bel-nor LawnSite Member

BlackHawk pants and Red Kap shirts!