best zerou turn

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowerboy04, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

whats the best zero turn out there?

2. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

the new craftsman.

3. ouch

:nono:

4. you will get many differnt answers from different pros on here ..on my turf conditions i love the toro 500 series great mower ..demo a few differnt brands find what 's right for you in your turf conditions .

5. l1011100

l1011100 LawnSite Member

exmark lazer z, just bought one and I love it!

6. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

You'll want to just do a search on this site as you will find many, many threads on this very thing. But remember it is only opinion and everybodies will differ. Since you are only 15 years old it might be a little hard but if the dealers will let you (you'll probably have to get your daddy to talk to them) then the best thing is to demo mowers, but alos don't waste the dealers time and demo them unless you are truly ready and able to buy one.

7. Lawnboy112

Lawnboy112 LawnSite Member

Get the Toro Z100

8. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Dude, the Z100 is really just a homeowner unit. Even though you are only the same age as him don't give bad advise esp when you don't even have that piece of equipment to judge that recommendation by.:eek:

9. jrs mowing

jrs mowing LawnSite Member

Exmark Lazer Z its a great mower.........

10. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

I have the Z100.Great mower for the money.Big drawback is the trimming side of the deck.My customers aren't complaining because it's not a Z500 though.Who'd have known I've been cheating them all this time?