1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Better 44"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by docta, Jun 29, 2007.

1. docta

docta LawnSite Member

Have I missed something somewhere? I thought for sure there would be a ton of posts from owners of the Quick 44" on how this machine is performing for them. I would love to see pictures of the cut and overall views from those that are using this mower. Thanks alot
  2. gdguth

gdguth LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I would also like to hear the reviews about the Quick 44. I think it looks like it would be even better than the Quick 36 and might even hold up longer.

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

If your even considering this machine ...BUY IT !!! You will love the machine and the company that your dealing with. Plus ...should you not like it ...Gary at BOP will work with you ....I have a 36 and will get a 44 soon...I think the 44 is built a little more stout and will produce the BOP carpet smooth cut that I have come to expect....Its still a new machine...but use the info on here about the 36 as a guage for the 44..
  4. bahamamills

bahamamills LawnSite Member

So has anyone here taken shipment and tried the 44. Interested on how the single hydro handles the extra weight.
  5. EngineeredLawns

EngineeredLawns LawnSite Member

I think they did not start shipping them until May, so many people have not had them very long yet.