Better get ready, even you southern guys

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by GeoffDiamond, Nov 26, 2000.

1. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

2. Alan

Alan Member

From the map I'd say we're only due for snow showers here but the forecast has us with snow showers on Wednesday and snow on Thursday. I guess we'll know for sure by Friday. Whatever, we're about as ready as can be, BRING IT ON!!!!

3. DaveO

DaveO LawnSite Member

Geoff,

If your right, I'll even send ya one of those nice cheese&cracker "things". Like Digger does!!

THINK SNOW

Dave

4. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

OH LOOK!!! There's nothing ANYWHERE CLOSE to Illinois. Maybe next week...[​IMG]

-Tim

5. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER LawnSite Member

Looks like Boston is going to be right on that dreaded rain- snow line. I guess I'll have to cross all my fingers on wednesday night.

6. matthew Urban

matthew Urban LawnSite Member

Geoff,
    We 're as ready as can be in west. mass
    matt

7. iowastorm

iowastorm LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

Man, when are you guys going to figure out that weather.com sucks? The new models runs from 00Z don't show a large amount of measureable precipitation for NE as the old runs. However, that could and probably change.

8. Greenman2ooo

Greenman2ooo Banned

Iowastorm-

In regards to your signature:

Make that a lucky 13 homeless people shoveling for you if it doesn't start snowing soon. ;) I'll be coming to see ya. I'll bring my Monkey Warts tractor with snowblower. We could do every mall in your town it's so productive.

No, I really don't have a garden tractor in case you were wondering.

I'm glad you are here to liven things up for us.

BTW- Would you be kind enough to pass on some of the good weather resources you use?

9. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Well,

My local weather guys are still saying snow for thursday. If I am wrong on this one, I am going to have a lot of guys pissed at me.

Geoff

10. iowastorm

iowastorm LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

Greenman;

Drop me a line at iowastorm@uswest.net with your email address and I'll forward you some good wx links for forecasting.