1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Better Outdoor Products Promotion

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Quick36, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Quick36

Quick36 LawnSite Member

Guys and Gals,

You heard it here first!

[​IMG]

2. Whitey4

Whitey4 LawnSite Silver Member

Be standing by the phone tomorrow, Gary, or Tommy, or whoever you are!

3. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice promo. Now all you need to buy is the catcher and or a step saver ...You pretty much get a business in a box ...just add a trimmer and a backpack blower and your set.

4. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I'm wondering why BOP decided to do this promotion ?? Are orders for the new season what you expected them to be, therefore, you're doing this promotion ??

5. Quick36

Quick36 LawnSite Member

Actually, sales has exceeded expectations year to date, especially the Quickie 32.

Better Outdoor Products strives on offering different promotions through out the year to stimulate potential buyers. It would be great if one promotion would excite everyone. It's just not gonna happen.

6. Whitey4

Whitey4 LawnSite Silver Member

Quick often offers incentives, but that hardly means they are in trouble.... what it means is that they are as marketing savy as well as good designers. I'd never buy a new vehicle at list, yet there are car companies that won't budge. Fine. I have other options. There are others that will give me something of value as an incentive to buy. Quick doesn't have dealers to give kick backs (Ya wanna call em incentives, fine) to to get more sales. They market promotions to end users, not to dealers.

7. willjones4

willjones4 LawnSite Member

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. :cool2:

8. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Has has the initial shipment of Quickies gone out yet ??

9. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

That's a hell of a "service kit" I mean, they aren't messing around! New pulleys, New belts, Do I see a new spindle in housing there? And then all the "normal" things you think of for servicing a mower. Plus blades! And then to give that away free with the mower! Dang, I wish That every manufacturer did that!

10. Smitty58

Smitty58 LawnSite Senior Member

When does this offer end? I will be ordering a 44 as soon as the snow money comes in. Don't want to miss out on this offer though.