Better Outdoor Products Promotion

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Quick36, Feb 24, 2008.

1. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

It's a great machine !

2. GPDesign1

GPDesign1 LawnSite Senior Member

^^^bump^^^

3. willjones4

willjones4 LawnSite Member

I placed my order with Tommy for a 32 Samurai. :cool2: Yeah, Whitey, I know I said I agreed but I figured Id go with the Cadillac if it only meant a couple hundred bucks. No, Tommy didn't sell me. As a matter of fact he saved me a few bucks by telling me that the two sets of high lifts would be great to mulch with and I may not need the gators. When's the last time you called any place selling anything and they talked you out of buying something?!?!? Thanks Tommy. This is the kind of thing that sets Better apart from the others. The only thing I was disappointed with was the ship time. I was told my unit wouldnt ship for two weeks! dOH! :dizzy: Now Im stuck mowing with a push mower till it gets here. We started mowing a couple weeks ago here. Anyway, I guess they are having to build it before they can ship it...

4. BUCKEYE MOWING

Trust me it will be worth the wait ! With any luck you may see it in under two weeks ....

5. Whitey4

Whitey4 LawnSite Silver Member

Congrats Will! I would really have liked to get the hour meter, but I'm just more comfortable with a pull start. If I went with the ignition start, I would have bought more parts, just in case.

I think the 32's are selling even better than they expected. I hope to get mine late next week. I also ordered the bagger. I probably already said that!

6. willjones4

Im hoping they can pull a rabbit out of their hat and get it to me faster, we'll see.

7. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

cool are they good mowers ?

8. BUCKEYE MOWING

They are great machines ! Do a search for QUICK 36 and look at the all info that comes up ...

9. Whitey4

Whitey4 LawnSite Silver Member

So, Tommy, did it ship yet? :jester:

10. willjones4

When did you order it Whitey? Tommy told me mine wouldnt ship until the end of the first week of March. I ordered on Monday the 25th. :cry: