1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Better Outdoor Products Promotion

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Quick36, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Whitey4

Whitey4 LawnSite Silver Member

Tommy knows I'm just pulling his leg... I ordered mine Monday morning, I think probably several hours before you did. I'm hoping it gets here by the 7th.... I think they got quite a few orders that day, the first business day with the service pack promo. Then again, we ordered slightly different models. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to come...

2. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

We mow, and have mowed over 30 lawns per day with our Quick 36's for a few years now and couldn't be happier.

They are light, compact with a short wheel base, and as durable as you can get. Maintenance is a breeze as well, which helps us make lots of $$$$$$$!

Can't say enough about these mowers. Check out our pics below, as they are compact too!

That's a Ford Ranger that it's going into comfortably.

000_0552.jpg

3. customcurbdesigns

customcurbdesigns LawnSite Member
    from Tampa

Thats a pretty cool setup you got there and you get great gas mileage I bet.

4. RAW

RAW LawnSite Member
    from NC

You can buy one for non-battery machines. Sendec has them

5. rnycboa

rnycboa LawnSite Member

Im also looking into buying the quick 32.Does anyone have the 32 yet?How are they?Should i get the 15 hp or 16 hp.

6. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Depends if you want a pull start or electric start.... They will be out soon.

7. rnycboa

rnycboa LawnSite Member

Id like the eletric start.does the16 32 have electric start?

8. BUCKEYE MOWING

Yep ...I would go with the 16 horse SAM if $$ allows...

9. rnycboa

rnycboa LawnSite Member

Thats the one i want.I see you have two quicks are you happy with them?how do they compete with scag and exmark,bobcat?Are they really commercial grade?And how are the hand controls are they easy on the wrists?

10. BUCKEYE MOWING

I am very happy with both. IMHO they have FAR less repairs and maint. issues than the exmark and bobcat and toro...The are serious pieces of equipment at a fair price. Since they are so light weight they really have no impact on your wrists. 350lbs. for a 44in. WB....look up what an exmark weighs...and try using it on wet ground or fragile turf. IMHO BOP and the Quick series mowers are the best value for your dollar....also they have SUPERIOR customer service and a 30 day return policy if your unhappy with your purchase.