Better products - Quick36 walk behind

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Buckeye2006, May 25, 2006.

1. Buckeye2006

Buckeye2006 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Asking for opinions or advise on this product. Any service/parts issues?

2. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Do a search, it is a GREAT machine apparantly.

3. Buckeye2006

from Ohio

I have been on their web site. It sounds like a good Machine, but wanted to see if any LCO's have actually had experience with them. Thx for the response.

4. The Captain

The Captain LawnSite Senior Member

Do the usual "Search".....several of the lco's have posted comments earlier....

The Captain

5. saw man

saw man LawnSite Bronze Member
    from utah

Never used one and have only talked to one guy that has used one and he did not like it.

6. spinrider2000

spinrider2000 LawnSite Member

Buckeye, quickly my thoughts. I have the Samurai model. On relative flats this is a great machine. For side hills it is as functional as a 21 inch self propelled across the hill. Just more weight, but manageable. On rolling ground with uneven turf it is easier to use the 21SP. The cut is good, speed is good, will pull anywhere. If you have the right mix of yards it can save on time. Just a quick 2 cents>

7. Buckeye2006

from Ohio

Thx for the info guys. It would be used for residential accounts and steep hills would not be an issue. Again, I appreciate the responses and advice.

8. LawnBrother

LawnBrother LawnSite Senior Member
    from SW Ohio

9. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

It is an outstanding machine! I tested it for TURF Magazine and have been very impressed with it every since. A lot of bang for the buck.

10. wildduck1520

wildduck1520 LawnSite Member

I have a samurai that i have used on 2 yards. Bought with landscapers pack for 3 something, will sell to you for 2500.00. Its brand new and pretty, sittin in my garage waiting for a new owner.