1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Better Quick 36 Mower

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Poppy, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Poppy

Poppy LawnSite Member

Hello, After watching the crews mow in my community, I have decided to upgrade my Ryobi 21" mower and all other accessories. I see the crews with 3 guys come around and they can cut, trim, edge and blow and be done in about 10 minutes on a normal yard. I have come across a mower called the Better Quick 36 and can be found at http://www.betteroutdoorproducts.com Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about this mower. It is a single hydro unit also. I am not sure what that means or how it would affect the operation. I am planning to upgrade everything I have to commercial quality for my own use and also to set up my son to make some money mowing until he goes off to college in two years and then take over for him. Thanks!
  2. Scapegoat

Scapegoat LawnSite Member

3. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

look for the "my opinions on the quick 36" thread.

since I wrote that one, I've gotten the mulch kit, and it performs well.
  4. Poppy

Poppy LawnSite Member

Thanks Scapegoat and TClawn for the good information and guiding me in the right direction. Guess it is time to make a decision now.