Better---Quick 36

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by dago man, Oct 2, 2006.

1. dago man

dago man LawnSite Member

I'm considering a quick 36 walk behind mower to get started in the business with, they have complete packages to help get started, anyone tried these products? ant advise or opinions would be appreciated.

2. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

go to their website. there's a link at the top of the home page. they have several packages.

3. pcarlson1911

pcarlson1911 LawnSite Member

there are several threads going related to the quick 36. Ijust ordered my Samurai today. Cant' wait to get it!
    pc

4. turf dog

turf dog LawnSite Member

I bought a Samurai a few weeks ago and it is a great machine. If you are every in Little Rock, AR you are more than welcome to come by and try it out. And no I am not getting any kick backs form Better outdoor products. I just have been very please with their customer service. I bought a new walker last year at the dealer and did not even get a thank you.

5. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Gary ought to be paying for this advertising...LOL...its hard not to shout about the Quick 36 ..great machine and great customer service....its a simple thing that we all want and its so hard to find....

6. CELawn

CELawn LawnSite Member

I have had a great experience with the folks at Better. I have spent about $8000 at my local Scag/Stihl dealer this year and whenever I have to call or stop by it's like I'm wasting their time. I know many LCO's spend a lot more than that, but at least the people at Better make you feel like they want you as a customer.

7. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

what other major lawn equipment producer can you call and get the owner on the phone ?? I'll bet you can get Gary on the phone almost every time you call....and they treat your problems like their problems

8. Skeelow

Skeelow LawnSite Member

I went on the website today and looked for one of the complete packages that includes trimmer, blower, etc... and couldn't find them. Am I just not finding it on the site or have they removed the package deals since they are selling off the 06 models?

Would the package deal benefit a part time only LCO getting started next spring ? Or should i just spend the extra and go with Echo blower, trimmer?

9. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I post on every Quick 36 thread...at least every thread since I purchased my Samurai. Its hard if not impossible to brag about this machine. If you check back on threads...It would take you awhile to find any bad comments from people that actually own one of these machines. They are well built, and perform to perfection. When you buy one...you'll know what I mean.

10. Thirdpete

Thirdpete LawnSite Member
    from Chicago

i think if they made a 48 and a 32 a lot more people would consider their products. atleast, i know i would, and i know a lot of people around here use 48/32's.