1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Better Quick 36

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by phreak99, Nov 26, 2004.

1. phreak99

phreak99 LawnSite Member

i was looking at the quick 36 and from what i read it seemed to be a pretty good mower for the price. does anyone have a quick 36? what do u all think?
  2. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

I have heard several good things about it. Try doing a search and you will find tons of info on it. You'll be reading for a long time.
  3. lawncat

lawncat LawnSite Member

Remember--you get what you pay for!
  4. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

What an asinine comment, even for a Newbie on here that has probably never even seen one, much less used one! Last time I checked Clemson University even uses these mowers! This company is not only a Sponsor that thus allows you to be on here for FREE, but I also happen to know that this is a great product esp for the money!
  5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

What exactly does that mean? Do you have PERSONAL experience with this machine?
  6. lawncat

lawncat LawnSite Member

Key words--"esp for the money"

Do YOU use one?
  7. gogetter

gogetter Banned

No, and that's why I didn't comment on it. Now I'll ask again, do you have PERSONAL experience with it? I bet I know the answer.
  8. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

Well i here how scag is the cats ass and lesco is junk but who is a sponsor.
    So with that said i dont wont to here any bad things about lesco from know on thank you
  9. lawncat

lawncat LawnSite Member

Yes I do--

Next to our 1988 Buntons and a 1992 SCAG hydro it was no contest--it strictly looked and felt like an economy mower--that's just my opinion--not a personal attack--there's a market for everything---

We run out 5 mowing crews a day, 6 to 7 days a week, and have for almost 25 years--we test things very well before making decisons--our dealer is a great guy who makes sure we have the latest stuff to look at and job test---

What we have learned over the years is 1) to always buy the best--your return on your investment will be well worth it & 2) do not be blindly brand loyal
  10. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Well there ya go! :)
    I just feel that if someone has had personal experience with something, it would be a lot more helpful to say so and go into at least a littledetail as to what you didn't like about it, rather then just throw in a "ya get what you pay for".