1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Better Quick?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by EagleLandscape, Apr 30, 2004.

1. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

I've searched and searched, but still no opinions on this mower. Has anyone bought one of these things yet? Is the engine sturdy enough to handle a commercial load, how about the deck? Anyone anyone???
  2. Tider6972

Tider6972 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

I posted for info too, and I think a couple others have also sought info on this piece, but...

Surely, some are selling ! ?

Maybe we can get the manufacturer (Gary ? ) to get some of his customers to post?
  3. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Anyone? Anyone???
  4. GPDesign1

GPDesign1 LawnSite Senior Member

Last night I posted a link here to a really informative post about the Quick 36 mower. My post was pulled in just a few minutes because the opinion was written on a different forum.

Tider/jwingfield; yes, we're selling quite a few of our mowers because people are figuring out that they're really a good deal. Please contact me directly and I'll be glad to get you plenty of people to talk to.

5. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

No problem with mine, have had it a few weeks now. Still waiting on my mulching kit (start crackin' that whip, Gary!) but other than that I love it. It's my first commercial mower so I can't compare it to anything else, but I've been in some shops recently and other 36's are SO much bigger and heavier. I really like how compact it is. Lighter too, less than 300lbs and easy to manuever.
  6. EMackIV

EMackIV LawnSite Member

From what I see on their website and what I've been told in emails this sounds like a decent mower. The only problem I can think of would be the manual steering and you cant use a sulky. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
  7. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

It's easy to turn. As far as a sulky they're working on something for release at a later date.
  8. preferredlawn

preferredlawn LawnSite Member

Bought my first Quick 36 in '04..Bought a Samuari in '06. So, I guess you can say I have 3 years experience with the Quick 36 and 3 pleasurable years of doing business with Better Outdoor Products.

When I gave a mini-review of the Quick 36 in '04....I wrote an honest opinion about the machine and the Company. After 3 years, nothing has changed...I have to say:

"Better Outdoor Products is by far, the Best Company I Have Ever Done Business With"​

After reading the Turf Magazine Review of the Quick 36 by M&M Lawn a few months ago, Mike's opinion was the same....How well they were treated by Gary and his staff, when they picked up the machine to test.

It is not very often a small company can take on the "Industry's Big Boys", but Gary sure did. After reading comments like, "My dealer has never heard of the Quick 36"....I can assure you, the "Big Boys" have heard of the Quick 36!

Just wanted to share my 3 year experience with other Quick 36 owners....

I think you will agree,

It's a pleasure doing business with Better Outdoor Products!​
  9. LarryF

LarryF LawnSite Bronze Member

You gotta be kidding! If you do a search using the words "Quick 36", you'll come up with 34 pages with approximately 25 strings per page, and in most of these there are at least a half dozen posts by various buyers praising this machine. You couldn't have put very much effort into your searching if you are asking what you did.
  10. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

There is no way you searched and found nothing. Maybe you searched and didnt find any negatives...and that's because there arent any from me. Yes its sturdy...and yes it can handle any type load you throw at it.