1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Better Quick36 Hydro on Ebay???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jccordes2, Jan 3, 2005.

1. jccordes2

jccordes2 LawnSite Member

:help:
    Has anyone here purchased/used one of these mowers yet?
    I'm not comparing it to Exmark and the big guys, I'm just wondering if it's a good mower for the money?
    $1995 includes shipping seems like a pretty good deal.

I am looking for a good 36 hydro only for the fenced yards, in addition to the 52 and 60.

anyhelp would be great~

2. jhawk71

jhawk71 LawnSite Member

There was a post just a couple days ago reviewing the mower take a look at it.
    jhawk71

3. jccordes2

jccordes2 LawnSite Member

yep your right, I should have done a search!!
    Sorry fellas!!

4. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

Is the better quick a commercial mower? Scag makes a 36" rider "Z Cat". All commercial and commercial warranty. Hustler Makes a 36" Mini Fastrak 3yr Residencal and 90 day commercial. They also make a fastrak 44 with a 1 yr commercial warranty or 400 hours.

5. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

the quick 36 is a commercial mower. the only thing that I think they could improve on is the engine. but that will be fixed soon. they are planning on adding a 16hp engine. don't get me wrong the 13hp is plenty powerfull it's just that the briggs name is frowned on by most lco's.

I started a thead a little while ago called "my opinions on the quick 36". do a search for it and it should come up.