Better Quickie 32" or 36" - Super Fox - Super Duty - Ninja?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by timscherer, Mar 21, 2008.

Select the preferred Model for $$$$

1. 32" Super Fox - 13.5 Briggs - $1995

2. 32" Ninja - 15 Kaw - $2395

3. 36" Super Fox - 13.5 Briggs - $2195

4. 36" Super Duty - 14.5hp Briggs - $2495

5. 36" Ninja - 15hp Kaw - $2595

1. timscherer

timscherer LawnSite Member

I am in the market for a W/B Walk behind Mower, and I have read several positive reviews on these mowers. What can you tell me about these mowers and which model would you recommend. I like the idea that they are Hydro Dive (single drive - dual is in the design stages as we speak - release this year), and that the blade speed is 18,900fpm, and compact design. If there are other W/B that you recommend other than the Quickie in this price range, let me know. I will let you guys have at it from here.

2. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

Have you tried searching the better quick mowers on this site? I don't own any, but have read a lot of positive feedback about them. They seem very solid and with the Kaw engines, thats an added bonus. That brand comes up very often on this site and seems to be well liked. If you do a search, you will get a ton of information back to read about them.

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Imho you cannot go wrong with anything from BOP....I would spend the extra cash and get the 16 horse elec. start Samurai if you can. Also get the biggest deck you can fit on most of your yards. We use them daily in all conditions and they perform flawlessly.....The 44 is sweet..
  4. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought the Q36 Super Duty this winter and it is a grass cutting complaints....all of them seem to be great machines!
  5. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Per others here, can't go wrong with any. Tommy at BOP did advise the Super Fox might be a little light if you are going to use your machine heavily commercially. I bought the 36 Ninja with 15 Kaw.
  6. JustCut

JustCut LawnSite Member

Hi Buckeye, with all the positive feed back that you give as well as others, I just ordered the 36 Samurai. I appreciate your feed back on this site. JC

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats! Your going to love that machine and working with BOP
  8. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

As well put as can be. If you can use the 44 on every prop you'll be servicing, do it. Otherwise just work your way down the line. Mow a few extra lawns to get the cash for the best.