better then a spill guard...

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by P.Services, Sep 27, 2008.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

no matter how high the spill guard is i will fill the bucket to the point it goes over the back, so i just solved the problem and maid these. they worked great!!

PICT0513.jpg

PICT0515.jpg

PICT0517.jpg

2. P.Services

some pics from the big dig.

im renting a 321d cat on monday to dig the swamp hole, im not sure how im going to move the dirt out of the hole but i will figure it out.

PICT0516.jpg

PICT0519.jpg

PICT0522.jpg

3. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

nice! thats a big scoop too.

4. P.Services

PICT0523.jpg

PICT0524.jpg

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

So I am guessing the deere handles that bucket just fine?

6. P.Services

yeah it handles it great. i can rasie it all the way up and track back and fourth and its not "tippy" at all. i dont know how many yards it holds but i know it can move a pile of dirt FAST!!!

7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

So this is the job you subbed to you dad or something like that?

8. P.Services

this is the job that i subbed to my dad and then he decided he wanted 5 times more money after we agreed on a price, so im doing it all myself.

9. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Isn't that just like a dad, I get screwed over by my old man all the time and I don't even work with him anymore. I somehow end up getting conned into helping him figure out his equipment issues, whether it be maintenance, or he has a job that he doesn't know what piece he needs to rent to get it done, etc..

Let me know how you like that 321D, I've yet to see one out here. I've been hearing that the 325 and 330D's are good hoes, curious to see how the zero tail swing machine does. I've already posted what I've heard about the 345D we had for a couple weeks at work, overall it was a good hoe and I can tell you that the cabs in the D's are SWEET. I liked the C series cabs alot, D's are just a little bit nicer. Curious why you didn't just get a 320D on rent?

10. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Those Deere's really need those flaps, my question is, how will the rubber get back to that position if it flops over the other way, like when you dump.

Oh yeah, by the way, you are soooo cheap.