Between these two and only two

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BobCat#1, May 4, 2007.

1. BobCat#1

BobCat#1 LawnSite Member

Which would be a better buy for a pt mower, Bobcat fast cat 48'' cut or the Cub cadet Enforcer 48" cut.I have narrowed it between these two.I plan on doing residential only,thanks

2. BobCat#1

BobCat#1 LawnSite Member

Nobody knows?I would hope so

3. BobCat#1

BobCat#1 LawnSite Member

and no responce?Come on guys help a bro out,please?

4. ojpent

ojpent LawnSite Member

Don't go with the cub, most of them are made from cheap metal and even there comercial line uses a stamped deack like what you'll find at home depot.. If you are narrowed down to those 2 I would go with the bob-cat!! I have worked on those machines and they are very strong and built to take abuse.... Did you ever look at a ferris!!!!!!!

5. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

I am tired of reading ignorant posts like this one. Why dont you actually look at the machines up close and look at the specs. Cheap metal on the cub commercial mowers? What are you smoking because I want some of that! Stamped deck on the cub commercials? Again send some of that $hit my way!

Read and look before you speak. The Enforcer is a commercial machine but its a scaled down cheaper version compared to the Tank.

21.0 HP* Kawasaki®, V-Twin engines for year after year of tough, reliable power and durability.
    48" floating/fabricated 10-gauge steel deck.
    10-gallon fuel capacity for longer running time and increased productivity
    Dual Hydro-Gear™ charged ZT-2800s w/oil reservoir results in increased durability and smoother operation.
    3-way adjustable lap bars for individualized fit and comfort.
    2 adjustable anti-scalp wheels and 4 rear striping rollers give the turf a professional look.
    * as rated by engine manufacturer

6. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

And by the way to the original poster you cant go wrong with either machine. they are both good mowers that will last you for years. Go with the dealer that has the best service.

7. brownsallseasonlandscape

brownsallseasonlandscape LawnSite Member

Cubs are junk we bougth three brand new this time last year and returned them with in two weeks. I have never tried the bobcat but if it is anything like its brother the jacobsen and ryans it should be a good machine and hold up along time. On the other hand why are you not looking in to a real mower like an exmark or hustler.

8. ojpent

ojpent LawnSite Member

pro street I was just stating what I have delt with all of last year with commerical cub.. If you go to a dealer you will see on the floor commercial machines with a 50" STAMPED STEEL DECK!!!!! The only good thing that was on my cub was the B&S engine that its.... Just my 2 cents ( if your name is prostreet camaro do youhave one and if so what year)