1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bid for Condo

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Scape Sculptor, Feb 14, 2001.

1. Scape Sculptor

Scape Sculptor LawnSite Member

OK guys, Here is a pratice bid for ya. I submited a bid for a condo association today. I would like to see what you all would have priced it at. From the looks of it quality appears not to be the main concern. But they are dissatisfied with their present landscaper, go figure. It's in a high income hood.I realise it would be easier for you to see it, but give it a go any ways.

Spring Clean up. about 85,000 sq ft including shrub beds and lawn area. alot of leaf and debris.Kind of looks like fall clean up was not done last fall.

Mowing of 76,000 sq ft. above ave difficulty and obsticles.No evidence of edging been done. Base on 30 mows for season.

Shrub pruning, mostly Taxus, so just shearing 7600 sq ft. 3-4 ft high as hedges.

Fall clean up.

I would really appreciate your impute from you guys thats been at it a while and experience on the larger commercial. Oh, by the way I will be mowing it with 2 48" Exmark Metro WB's.

Thanks, Dan
  2. Scape Sculptor

Scape Sculptor LawnSite Member

hey, I take it know one is up to it.???
  3. cclllc

cclllc LawnSite Senior Member

Hey I got a similar call myself.I have no idea how to bid it.Curious myself.