1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

bid help please ASAP

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by economiclawncare, May 21, 2004.

1. economiclawncare

economiclawncare LawnSite Member

I looked at a multi-million dollar house today. They want me to take care of everything on the property like trim hedges(a whole lot of them short and tall) also want us to do mulch twice a year plant flowers for each season cut lawn atleast once a week. They company doing it now is doing a bad job and homeowners dont like it. A friend that does their indoor house maintence told me that they are paying around $600 a month all year to keep this place up. Homeowner does not want it like this anymore b/c she says that the pass 2 lco was happy in the winter but when summer comes around they dont want to do all the work. So she wants me to either do it per job or charge more in the summer and less in the winter. What way do yall think that i should do it. They want fert program also but i have to sub that out b/c dont have license yet. What do yall think about the whole project.