1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bid sheets/Invoices

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Simone Lawn Service, Dec 21, 2002.

1. Simone Lawn Service

Simone Lawn Service LawnSite Member

I just recently got my computer and would like to do all of my future bids and invoices on the computer instead of manually. Can you recommend any software with nice pre-made layouts and maybe some nice graphics for the lawn and snow removal business. I know you guys will have some insight for me.
    Thanks, Rick
  2. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

3. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

I currently use Proventure Contractor Software (from Staples).
    It is very easy to use. Easy to set up customer accounts and transfer info to invoices. The estimates are a breeze to set up and if a job is accepted from an estimate you can transfer all the info into an invoice with one button. I am going to play with Peachtree for the next couple of weeks to see if this is any better.
  4. beck

beck LawnSite Senior Member

for a carbon copy estimate sheet.

Attached Files:

5. C4chris70

C4chris70 LawnSite Senior Member

I just switched from Proventue to Nova invoices and estimates pro. Nova is available at Stapels for $49.95. I prefer it to Proventure so far.