Bid this: Lawn Install, traditional seeding.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by roscioli, Mar 26, 2003.

1. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

New home, new lawn. Was "hydroseeded" last NOVEMBER by builder. I saw about 10 pieces of grass growing in the sand. Needs 2" of loam over an area of 12,000 sq ft. Include seed, prep work, fert, and list your material costs. Only major obstacle is a hill from front to back that will make it tricky (but entirely possible) to get the tractor/skid to back yard. It will be possible to access from both sides of house, but difficult from both as well. After I get a few responses, I will post my bid, and also the other stuff (possibly pictures) that I will have to do to this yard if I get the job. WHAOOO, what a job. Retaining walls, beds, walkways, bushes, biggest job I have done yet I will tell you that. If anyone might be interested in building the wall for me (interlocking bricks), PM me, I will show you the property, we can work something out.. Its gonna be about 4 feet tall, 55 feet long, retaining quite a bit of dirt, and needs drainage behind it. For this excersize, ONLY INCLUDE PRICE OF LAWN INSTALLATION. Thanks, Mike

2. imalandscper

imalandscper LawnSite Member

do not have the priceing guide infront of me

3. roscioli

Is $3800 your cost or your price?

4. roscioli

I am amazed that only 1 person responded.. and only 2 responded to my similar post about a sod job.. come on people, there have to be some real landscapers on this site still?

5. imalandscper

imalandscper LawnSite Member

I can install a yard around here for 80 cents a square yard bad market around here