bid this !!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by baddboygeorge, Mar 19, 2003.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

16 acres to be mowed weekly also has to be trimmed an blowed. its just one big hill so terrain sucks . outside fence must be trimmed om both sides . all trash an flowers every week need to be cleaned up an mowing is for 8 months but contract is yearly an the 4 months of winter all ya have to do is trash an flowers weekly also seed fresh burial sites . let me know guys what ya think didnt really want to do it but they are putting the pressure on me !! thanks

2. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

depends on how bad you want to do it!Just off the top of my head I would say AROUND $600 PER CUT.I think:)

3. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

i was thinking more on the lines of 100 an acre i did one a few years back an it was 7 acres an we got 700 dollars a cut . i think 1600 a week would be cheap. i will never do it for 600 dollars !!

4. Lombardi

Lombardi LawnSite Senior Member

You mention burial sites. Does it have the old headstones above ground or the newer ones that are below grade?

5. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

sorry im with you on the 1600 that was what my reply should have said,guess i should read it before i post it.:blush: