1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bidding & Contracts Seminar Information

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Wayne's Lawn Service, Feb 17, 2012.

1. eco.lawns

eco.lawns LawnSite Member

Waking up in 4 hours to head to the event:hammerhead: i cant wait but i need to get some sleep:sleeping: see ya'll in the morning

2. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Enjoyed the seminar today, Wayne. Thanks so much for your time and making this a free event. You've motivated me to get into my "Business Principles of Landscape Contracting" book to get a better handle on my true costs.

3. Wayne's Lawn Service

Wayne's Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Thanks for your kind comments and your time today. It was a great day by all I think.

Keep up the hard work and have a great year. Join us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/profitsunlimited.

Talk to you later.

4. Wayne's Lawn Service

Thanks to all our lawnsite friends who made it to Louisville for our seminar. This was a very nice day for everyone. Thanks and see you next time.

5. silverado212

silverado212 LawnSite Senior Member

Really enjoyed the seminar Wayne. You really opened up my eyes to the costing side of the business. I am not a math guy, so I guess that helped with me not analyzing my costs. Now I can thanks to you.

6. eco.lawns

eco.lawns LawnSite Member

Just finished my cost per hour and discovered I have 1 account im actually losing money on! your spreadsheets have already paid for itself many times over. I cant thank you enough for your knowledge

7. Wayne's Lawn Service

Thanks to both of you guys for the kind comments and taking your time to attend our seminar. If I can help you guys with anything in the futre let me know.

Help spread the word on Lawnsite in the bidding forum when someone ask "what to charge". Not to sell my products, but to help them understand their own costs per hour of operation.

Hope you guys have a great year.

8. Wayne's Lawn Service