1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

bidding contracts

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dixie01, Nov 6, 2000.

1. dixie01

dixie01 LawnSite Member

I am trying to expand into the commercial market, mostly industrial grounds and was wondering if anyone had a sample bid and contract that they had used in the past and been successful with. Any info would be appreciated.
  2. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

You just should have asked, I would have given you my screen name. Now we will be getting everyone confused.

3. dixie01

dixie01 LawnSite Member

I wasn't trying to steal anything from you. I just logged on and signed up it didnot kick back when I registerd so I used it.
  4. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Check out GrassMasters Forum and his website I recall seeing a few contracts posted up there in the past.
  5. dixie01

dixie01 LawnSite Member

Thanks Bill. I appreciate the info.
  6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Hey, if anyone needs me, you can now reach by my new screen name: dixey1
  7. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

Runner, Ya beat me to it! I'll have to be dixey 01. A little confusion will be fun ;)
  8. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

dixie 01,

I'm not mad, I'm just joking!! I now have a Lazer so I would eventually like to change my name to Lazer01.

Anyway I think that this was covered a while back. Use the search feature at the top and search for Contract or something.

Is it possible to change names and not give up my Senior (citizens) Member Status??

9. dixie01

dixie01 LawnSite Member

I don't know how to go back and change the name. I tried that yesterday if you know how tell me. I will be chopper01